Winter Tire Facts:
• Vehicles equipped with winter tires stop up to 30% faster than those with all-season tires
• Winter tires have specially designed tread that will outperform other types of tires during all winter
conditions, including dry surfaces
• Safety features like ABS, ESC, AWD or four wheel drive are compromised without the use of winter tires
Why invest in winter tires at your dealer?
• Our factory recommended wheels and tires are road-tested, reliable and made specifically for your
• Our tires and accessories offer enhanced performance, especially when the temperature drops
below 7 degrees Celsius.
• We offer complete Wheel and Tire packages, including installation, balancing, alignment and storage.
Save here on new winter tires.
As of January 1st, 2016 all Canadian insurance companies offer discounts if you have winter tires.
You may save $80 per vehicle per year with winter tires. You'll likely save 5% or more on your policy.
Most major tire manufacturers offer rebates when you purchase a set of 4 new winter tires, up to $100.00. Ask your Service Advisor for details.