Summer and all-season tire facts:
• Tread rubber, often called compound, is the main factor in determining traction
• Summer tires offer a stickier and softer compound, better for warm, dry or damp pavement
• All-season tires have sipes, tiny slits that provide extra biting edges to give extra traction
• Buying new tires? Consider buying the tires that came with your car. Engineers match the
tire suspension to the rubber when installing tires on new vehicles.
• Check the traction rating on the tire. A or AA ratings offer the best traction.
Why invest in summer and all-season tires at our dealership?
• Summer and All-Season tires recommended by the manufacturer are available - and likely in-stock
• There is no tire industry standard. Tire companies make their own assessments. Our staff are the
most knowledgeable about tires and your vehicle specifications
• We offer complete Tire & Wheel Packages: Installation, balancing, alignment, storage & more
Most major tire manufacturers offer rebates when you purchase a set of 4 new tires,
up to $100.00. Ask one of our knowledgeable Service Advisor for details.